Hi, I’m Vincent. Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I turn my passion for technology and software development into writing. Whether you’re a fellow developer seeking inspiration, an avid learner hungry for knowledge, or simply a curious soul wandering the virtual realms, I extend my heartfelt gratitude for gracing this space with your presence. I hope that you’ll find both value and enjoyment as you explore my contents.
Here are some of my recent blog posts:
- 2023 Aug 22
Use Configurations From Tailwind In Vanilla CSS
- 2023 Aug 19
Web Scraping On The Edge Using HTMLRewriter
- 2023 Jul 18
How To Remove The "Clear All" Button From Search Input
- 2023 Jun 23
Enforce String Casing in TypeScript: Creating Uppercase, Lowercase, and Capitalized String Types
- 2023 Mar 01
Test Svelte Component Slot Using svelte-htm
- 2023 Jan 22
Code Splitting In React Using React.lazy and React.Suspense
- 2023 Jan 20
Better React Context DX With Custom Provider And Consumer Hook
- 2023 Jan 16
Optimize React's useState Hook With Lazy Initialization
- 2023 Jan 06
Setting Up Vitest, Testing Library, And jest-dom In Your Vite Project
- 2022 Nov 16
Guide To Sorting In Go
I sometimes stumble upon bite-sized insights that I want to share, yet don't quite demand an entire blog post. I call them Bit.
Here is my newest Bit:
A Tailwind snippet to emulate
.stretched-link from Bootstrap
- Make sure the parent element has position
- Make sure the z-index value of the other nested links are bigger than 0
Here are some facts about me:
- I’m currently in Taiwan.
- I speak Chinese, English, Indonesian, and Hokkien.
- My expertise is the “web”, where I employ JS/TS and an array of frameworks to craft seamless digital experiences.
- Beyond the digital realm, I’m an avid seeker of profound narratives that have the power to transform lives. There’s nothing quite like getting lost in the pages of a compelling story that leaves an indelible mark.
Speaking of reading, here are some books I'm reading:
Seems like I'm not reading anything at the moment.
Stay up to date by subscribing to my RSS feed .